Style number: OEU
Non-gendered hard porcelain necklace
Alexandra Gélinas is the designer-ceramicist and founder of Studio Minéral: an atelier
design specialist in the design and manufacture of ceramic products for the art of
live in limited edition.
Studio Minéral combines traditional know-how, technologies
and design and is committed to exploring little-known areas of application in ceramics,
shake up referents and broaden horizons: one ceramic object at a time
- Matte hard porcelain and woven cotton.
- Light as the weight of an egg.
- Hypoallergenic and fully cleanable.
- Adjustable length.
- Limited and numbered collection (x / 250).
- Designed and handcrafted in Quebec, Canada.
- Shakes up the benchmarks in the jewelry world and offers both a daring and minimalist look.
82% White hard porcelain without glaze [Mixture of dry minerals from Alberta, Canada]
18% Braided Cotton Rope [Material braided in Ontario, Canada & Grown in California, United States]
Product from Studio Minéral | Canadian ceramic design workshop
Share this look!