For all applications, please attach your CV, a motivation letter and your portfolio to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a person to take care of our beautiful clients (B2B and B2C)
Required profile :
We are looking for a dynamic, autonomous, versatile and bilingual person who will know how to take initiatives within the company. Concrete experience in fashion marketing as well as an affinity and understanding of the BODYBAG by Jude brand is required to fulfill this position. The applicant must be motivated and comfortable communicating orally and written with customers in both national languages.
The company is made up of a small team. The tasks are varied and spread over several fields of action:
Customer service and distribution (retailers):
- Maintain contact with wholesale customers (retailers) and respond to their requests.
- Prepare orders for shipping and invoicing.
- Research of new potential customers
Store customer service (physical):
- Greet and advise customers in store
- Welcome and follow up with the stylists
Web customer service (e-commerce):
- Maintaining and updating the e-commerce platform (Shopify)
- Prepare online orders
- Online customer support (answer questions and follow up)
Other related tasks:
- Assist in verifying quantities and quality control of merchandise received from subcontractors.
- Organization / participation in exhibitions and trade fairs
- Experience required minimum 1-3 years
- Salary to be determined based on experience
- Full time 30-37h/week
- Commissions on sales
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Clothing allowance
- Access to the workshop
- Responsible and fair business philosophy
Please send us your curriculum vitae as well as a cover letter to the following email address (email@example.com)
We look forward to meeting you!
We are currently welcoming interns who have started a training in fashion to help with certain workshop tasks such as: cutting patterns, cutting fabrics, follow-up of samples, help in the preparation of production and quality control.
Sales and Marketing:
We are currently welcoming interns who have started a marketing training to help with some related tasks such as: community management, prospecting, distribution and shipping assistance, website updating, branding, preparing merchandise for events and participating in various events (depending on the period).